What to do
What you need to do is..
- Save all your data as we cannot guarantee against data loss (contacts, pictures, music etc...).
- Label your iphone/ipod/IPad with a white label or masking tape with your contact details including a mobile phone number, passe code if you have one, (but keep your sim card) and stick it on to the back.
- Wrap your iphone/ipod in bubblewrap, then put it in a small box (original box recomended) and send it to PO BOX 558 Noosa Heads QLD 4567
- Please do not hesitate to send the item. Going to the nearest Postoffice is easier than searching for another quality repairer. Faster too as next day but one your phone will be safely back at your postbox ready for collection!!!
- (For security reasons we suggest you don't write iphoneman on the address). Use a "registered post" padded satchel addressed to Valere Oddoux and you can take insurance for added security (this is not compulsory, Australia post is pretty good). Sorry but we cannot be responsible for equipment lost in the mail! Your phone will be sent back to you in the same manner.
- I will send you a text message when I receive your phone and will send you another text when I send it back to you with the Post office "registered post" reference number.
- Don't send your charger or cable unless you think it might be faulty.
- Also tell me what really happened to your iphone/ipod/IPad! (I wont tell), If it involves liquid ... was it fresh water, saltwater, washing machine, beer, toilet etc... (i've seen it all) A note with this info on it will help me with the repair.
- Thats it!